I really only started this blog to keep family and friends up to date as we travel around the world. But I enjoy reading about interesting folks everywhere so thought it only right that I pay more attention to keeping up with my stuff in case anyone is interested.
Today I am sitting in our trailer in a small RV park off the trans Canada 🇨🇦 highway. The temperature was very warm and a little humid. We are inundated by some kinds of tree worms, gross annoying miserable things that fall down on your head when you sit outside. BLECHHHH. I would post a picture but a) I have no idea 💡 how to do it and b) you would be disgusted.
Since my last post.....I got old, collect my OAS, developed hypertension and feel a bit sorry for my self. Thankfully we are still travelling, and can think for myself and have lots of good things in my life as well as plenty to look forward to. Sooo.....not giving in to any pity parties and enjoying the beautiful sunset here on the prairies.
Now to try a picture

No comments:
Post a Comment